PADI DIVEMASTER IN MALLORCA WITH ZOEA
PADI DIVEMASTER IN ZOEA MALLORCA
If you like diving and you wish to share it at a completely new level, take the PADI Divemaster course and turn your passion into your professional career.
The divers look up at the divemasters because they are liders who assist and motivate others. As Divemaster you will not only dive a lot, but you will also experience the pleasure of seeing others having as much fun as yourself.
START YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER WITH PADI
The first step as a diving professional starts with the PADI Divemaster program. During the course you will work very closely with your PADI instructors, and you will improve your diving techniques, such as buoyancy control without effort, and your rescue skills in a way that you’ll be able to anticipate and solve easily any common problem related to diving. You will increase your knowledge about diving, your management and supervision abilities, and you will become a model for divers all around the world.
The PADI Divemaster training develops the leadership capacities and gives you the qualification to supervise diving activities, as well as to assist the instructors during the courses. This certification is the pre-requisite to access the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor courses.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN YOUR DIVEMASTER COURSE
During your training you will learn the leadership techniques for diving through both the study in the classroom and the independent study. You will practice all the techniques in the water, resistance exercises, problem solving exercises that will increase your organizational skills, and you will learn how to help others to improve their skills. You will put into practice all the acquired knowledge through a structured integration program and a series of exercises of practical training.
HOW CAN YOU USE YOUR PADI DIVEMASTER CERTIFICATION?
Once certified as an active PADI Divemaster you will be autorized to:
- Supervise training and non-training activities through the planning, organization and guidance during dives.
- Assist a PADI instructor during the training sessions of any PADI diving course.
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and the PADI Discover Snorkeling program independently.
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review (ReActivate) program.
- If you are qualified as Discover Scuba Diving Leader, conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program independently.
- Obtain the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor level to be able to teach this specialty.
- Guide independently the students of the PADI Open Water Diver course during the dive in the training sessions 2, 3 and 4, in a ratio 2:1.
- Accompany the students of the PADI Open Water Diver course during the swim at the surface under the indirect supervision of an instructor.
- Furthermore, when the PADI instructor conducts an exercise, a PADI divemaster can supervise the other students.
- Accompany the students during the adventure dives or during the specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI instructor.
- Conduct the AquaMission sessions of the PADI Seal Team program.
- Conduct the subsequent dives of the Discover Scuba Diving participants, under the indirect supervision of a PADI instructor.
- Teach EFR courses after completing the EFR Instructor course.
WHAT EQUIPMENT WILL YOU NEED FOR THE COURSE?
All the equipment you need is included in the price of the course.
You will use all the basic diving equipment, and other accesories such as diving slates, diving knife, compass, dive computer, etctera.
We strongly recommend you to get your own diving equipment since this might help you to improve your skills easier than every time with different equipment.
WHAT MATERIALS WILL I NEED FOR THE DIVEMASTER COURSE?
There are several materials needed for the PADI Divemaster course, some of them are mandatory and other are recommended.
The mandatory ones:
- PADI Divemaster Manual.
- PADI Instructor Manual.
- RDP – Table and eRDPml including the instruction booklets.
- PADI Recreational Diving Encyclopedia.
- Divemaster slates.
- The Divemaster candidates must also watch the PADI Divemaster DVD.
The recommended materials are the following:
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching
- Diving Knowledge Workbook or Diving theory online.
- Scuba Tune-up Guide.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN THE PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE?
To be eligible for the PADI Divemaster course you need:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or possess an equivalent certification from another organization).
- Be PADI Rescue Diver (or possess an equivalent certification from another organization).
- Have the EFR Primary and Secondary Care (or be qualified for CPR and First Aid from any other organization). The training must not be older that 24 months.
- Have at least 40 dives to start the course, and 60 to be certified.
- Medical Certificate stating “fit to scuba dive”, signed by a physician within 12 months.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF THE COURSE AND WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Divemaster kit with the mandatory materials.
- Full scuba gear for the time of the course.
- All training sessions.
- The certification fees of 87,60 €. Each student must pay these fees directly to PADI once the course is finished.
- The DSD leader certification fees of 32,40 €. Each student must pay these fees directly to PADI once the course is finished.
- The Professional Diving insurance.
WHAT IS THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM ABOUT?
All the information about this internship you can find here.